Friday, August 8, 2008

A traumatic day for me.......


The back of the hair

Nellie looks really excited in this pic....should
have taken one of my reaction.

Another back shot

Silly pic.... notice the lovely bang trim job

And this is where she stored her hair...in her
desk drawer.

Well, yesterday the kids and I had a fun day. We were at the park for 3 hours, had lunch, and played with some friends. When we got home, all of us took a nap. Nellie in here room, Jax in the crib, and Brodey and I on the couch. Anyways, I had a horrible dream that Nellie cut her hair. You know, one of those dreams that when you wake up, you have to check to make sure it wasn't real? Well, my dream came true. I wake up to find Nellie curled up in the recliner...butchered bangs and all. I'm talking, bangs to the nub and short boy hair. I had to control myself, because I knew Nellie was going to be crying for a year about her bad hair cut. (Nellie is very into hair right now. She wants it long, long, long! I'm not allowed to comb it because its "her hair." ) So, I wake her up and she is happy. Excited about her hair???!!! So I have to act excited. If she thinks I hate it, the world is over. She said she just wanted it short and she cried a little as she sat at her desk and cut it in front of the mirror. So, today I have to find someone that can fix this mess!

4 comments:

NC Tomosunas said...

She is still my beautiful Nels, and really it does not look too bad. She has her great-grandfathers talent for hair cutting!

Love Nanny

Circus Ringleader said...

Thank goodness Anna has never done something like that, I would have a heartattack!!

Evansfamily said...

I don't know what to say because I am still laughing my butt off! I would die if Sarah cut her hair. Thank goodness Nelly has such a cute face!

Melissa

The Finch's said...

Nells, I love what you have done with your hair. And honestly, after seeing you after you cut it, it really doesn't look as bad as I was thinking. Just remember you are still the princess (well co-princess because Brooklee holds that title too) and you are very pretty. We love you sis!!