Thursday, August 14, 2008

The first day of school....


Brodey and Jayden....best buddies...not in the
same class this year. Very upset about it!

Crazy Brodey smile

Waiting in line...told me to leave after this pic.

Going to class.

Well, the first day of school has come. We woke up nice and early, had a nice "hot" breakfast, waited all morning for Jayden and Jaelynn to come over, fought over what outfit to wear, and off we went. First we walked Jayden to the playground and then we went to Brodey's class. He got upset that he couldn't go to the "big" playground, but got over it when he saw some friends. I stood out there on the playground, waiting for him to get sad and tell me not to go. Well, when he was standing in line, he told me that I could go now. And I thought to myself, thanks for tearing out my heart, turd. Act like you miss me...would ya?! Then to top the day off, at 2:40 the school called and told me Brodey was waiting to be picked up. But he was supposed to be on the bus! I checked the wrong bus on the bus paperwork. So I had to have my friend go get Brodey because I had to get Jayden off the bus. Brodey kept asking me all night long why I didn't pick him up. All in all ....it was a good day. He really likes his class and his teacher so far!
,

1 comment:

bigelow family said...

Just don't forget that my little boy begs to go to your house at 6a.m. and jumps right out of the car when we get there. So you must be an even better mom than me :-) Or maybe it's because he and nellie have "fallded in love"!