Sunday, July 20, 2008

North Carolina pics...


Brodey proving that the alligator was not real!
Notice his front two teeth are missing!

Jax being so cute!

Yep...my kids are silly.

Brodey, Nellie, and Nanny feeding the seagulls
on the ferry.

Nellie is crying in this pic because Brodey just
whipped her with a long weed. Darn brothers!




The kids and I went to NC to visit my mom and had such a relaxing time! Brodey and Nellie are still there...and I miss them very much! The flight out there was horrible....the worst turbulence ever! I really thought we were going to die. The plane kept dropping and dipping to the side!! Nellie did too..she hated the "bumps". Brodey thought it was great and kept saying we were going to crash. The worst part was that the captain didn't even tell us what was going on. Anyways...we kept busy out there. Lots of shopping....swimming..going to the ocean...feeding seagulls on the ferry...sweating like a pig...mosquitos...lizards...looking for the snake that lives in Nanny's front yard...movies..and going to the aquarium. The beach was my favorite part. I had so much fun with the kids there. It seems like its been so long since I've been able to just have fun and laugh with them. Nellie was scared of the ocean..so she sat in her sand hole and played...but Brodey and Jax were all about the water.

No comments: