Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One wish for the Valentine's fairy...

Is to get a new camera. My house is TOTALLY under construction and I want to take some pictures ( I know, just buy a disposable one). Aaron did so much work on the house during his 2 week vacation. He got up early everyday and worked so hard! It was a challenge with lots of kids running around, but he did it ! I know I should just buy a disposable camera...but I refuse!! =) New floors everywhere, office almost done, more walls down, tile just sitting there ready to be put in, laundry room getting ready to be torn down and rebuilt ( but much bigger! ), and my kitchen....let's just not talk about it! Thats going to have to wait a little longer. It's so nice to finally see the light at the end of this long construction tunnel!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Yea! I am so glad you found my blog! It is so great to see what you have been doing. Your kids are darling!

Adriane said...

Hi Jane!

Yes, I second that Valentine's Day wish! I would love to see your guys' "new" place!

I hope you guys are doing well. We miss Eagar...but maybe not so much the cold and wind! :)

Adriane

Marci said...

Congrats on your "new house!" We still have many upgrade projects going on, but each one is exciting.

Martin Messages said...

So did you get your wish?? I hope he got the HINT!!! Well how is the kitchen??? Did it completly ruin everything? Hope to hear from you soon
Jan