Thursday, January 8, 2009

My little Jax!

So, today Jax poured a whole box of Cocoa puffs all over the carpet. He also tore up two rolls of toilet paper all over the bathroom floor. Then he poured a whole bowl of rice ( with sauce ) on his head!
The lessons I learned from today are:
1.) Don't leave a box of cereal on the counter....he grew two inches over night!
2.) My vaccum stinks...it just pushed all the cereal around..then I got to pick it all up by
hand....a whole box of cereal!
3.) Jax is very good at tearing up paper....in tiny pieces...and he has a great attention span....I
would have quit after the first roll.
4.) Jax is not ready for spoons...or bowls....or eating when I'm out of sight.
5.) Jax is a ladies man and likes to make three little girls sitting at the table laugh!
6.) Rice sticks to everything and I need a camera...NOW !

2 comments:

Anne said...

Alexa did that once, at my in-laws house, with Fruit Loops! We definitely got out the video camera, and then let the dogs come in to eat up the mess.

Circus Ringleader said...

I love toddlers. They still love to cuddle and aren't too mouthy...yet. But I could do without the messes. Hayden insists on "brushing" his teeth and playing in the bathroom water. He can turn it on by himself now. Have fun with Jax, he sounds like a handful.