Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pictures of Jax

I can't believe Jax is almost one. He has grown so fast and is by far my craziest baby!

Jax loves to dig in the plants and leave dirt all over my floor. ( I know my linoleum is gross...we just bought the tile for it.)



This picture is for Nanny....I think he's going to have teeth like Brodey's ( Spongebob teeth!)


Jax loves to look out the front window at the chickens...he says "Bock" at them. One flew in the window the other day and sat on the window sill.


Jax is a monkey and loves to have his picture taken.

4 comments:

Evansfamily said...

He is SOOOO adorable! Looks like Aaron. Miss you guys!

NC Tomosunas said...

I was told by your Aunt Mary that he looks like Grandpa if he'd been thrown in the dryer!

Love, mom

bigelow family said...

I love Jax!

Anonymous said...

HEY! yeah so my sister in law is into blogging, and now has me doing it as well. But I do have to say its FUN. Jax is so cute, but so are your other kids as well! C-ya Sunday!