Saturday, May 31, 2008

Just a lazy day...






Boring day today...

Started out with me waking up at 6am and wondering where Aaron was ( He was supposed to be home at 2am. and snoring by now.) Went out side and tried to control the irrigation...kids played in the mud...put the baby geese in the water for the first time. Drove around until 9am looking for Aaron...all these crazy ideas about what happened to him going through my mind. Found him at Circle K when I was talking to Ethan. 10am took a cute little puppy to Nic and Shelly's in St. John's. Aaron swore to me they wanted it...I think he just wanted us out of the house. Nic said no to the dog...Old Groutch...blah blah blah...new grass...J/k!!!! Well, we now have a new puppy..Chance. Kids love him. We have 500 animals...so whats 501 right. Worked in the yard ALL DAY...listened to the neighbor complain about the fence we are going to put up....and tried to catch 6 chickens because they got out of Taj-Ma-Chicken coup again. I need to put up a picture of the new chicken coup Aaron is building.

No comments: