Sunday, May 24, 2009

More random pics..


Let's not talk about how bad the lighting is in the Dome?!
This pic is of my little brother in law's highschool graduation.
I just can't believe he was in 4th grade when Aaron and I got
married. The graduation was nice, except for the monsoon storm !
The kids had fun running the track on the field. I had fun waiting for
Aaron to talk to every person at the graduation!! =)







I put up a tent in the living room a couple of weeks ago to entertain the kids while I was SICK . Brodey was supposed to go on a Father's and Son's campout, but that was postponed for a mandatory Diamondbacks game in the valley with Aaron, his dad and brothers. Let's just say Brodey was mad that he wasn't going to camp. So I decided to be an awesome mom and have a campout in the living room. This tent was evil. It laughed at me when I opened the bag. I read the instructions like a good girl and eventhough it said 2 people needed to put it up, I was up for the challenge. How long did it take me to put it up? 1 hour.....almost taking a knife to it because I was frustrated and with bathroom stops every 10 minutes because I had Enteritis. What is Enteritis? A NASTY stomach bug that people get when they go on some crazy, remote vacation. Did you go on vacation Jane? No, no I didn't. Eagar sometimes feels like a foreign country though....
Well, the kids had fun in the tent, thats what matters right. And I shouldn't complain about being sick....the doctor's thought it was my appendics (Springerville hospital did something right I guess!) ...so i'm grateful I didn't have surgery. Things get a little nutty around here if I am down for the count. So glad it is summer time !!

3 comments:

KidProofCanada said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Circus Ringleader said...

I hope you feel better. There is a reason they call it the "runs". I like your background, by the way.

Trezise Momma said...

Oh my, Jane! I hope you are all better. Moms don't get sick days. Good for you for putting up a tent. That is above and beyond the call of duty when you are sick, if you ask me!