Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family pics...
















Is it too much to ask that my kids open their eyes and smile all together for a pic? So, Aaron and I have decided that what matters is how we look right?? =) Jax, my love, you are little and it doesn't matter what you look like in the picture....you are a goof! Our friend Becky took these pics up by Pat's Knoll. I hate having my picture taken because I am not photogenic...but she made it fun. And may I add that this was the kids second photo session of the day...they had their pics taken with Brooklee and Brinley earlier in the day.





7 comments:

NC Tomosunas said...

They look wonderful! You look beautiful! There should be a 'just girls' pic like the 'just boys' one.

Evansfamily said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Them!!!! Jane, your hair looks soooo cute!!!! Love the lighter tones.

Trezise Momma said...

Cute pictures!! You guys all look great!

Aaron & Jane said...

Mom, there is one....but its not good. I'll let you see them.

Adriane said...

Caliente!! You look like one hot mammasita sistah....love the blonde do...definite keeper.........oh, adn the rest of the family looks cute too (wink, wink)!

Katrina said...

Very nice! You look so pretty and all your kiddos are getting so big! How old is Jax now? I also like the pic of you and Aaron "fighting." I understand what you mean about getting kids to cooperate for pictures--and I only have two!

Aaron & Jane said...

You're so funny Adriane!! The photographer was definetly "talented."