Thursday, September 17, 2009

M&M's, Math, and Mom's Day.

Nellie at her desk, with her crazy smile!!

Doing her M&M math.

She drew this picture of me. Notice the lips and rainbow earrings. She told me she did the rainbow earring for the other girls pictures too.
Me and my favorite little lady!
A couple of weeks ago, Nellie's class had a Mom's & Math day. Brodey was telling Nellie how much fun it was going to be, because he had the same kindergarten teacher. I'm so glad I was able to go to it! When I pulled up to the school, Nellie was standing by the fence waiting for me. She looked so worried that I wasn't going to show up, but she was so excited when she saw me. I wish I had my camera right then, but taking pics when driving is not a good idea for me! We did math with M&M's, graphing, measuring, and then I stayed for lunch with her. I'm going to brag now....Nellie is truly so smart. I'm so proud of her and how hard she works at school. She loves her class and loves to do homework. If she could sit at the table all day and do "seat work," she would be in heaven. Math is her favorite and I hope she always works as hard as she does now. Eventhough she is the sassiest little thing and she always wins in a disagreement....I love my little Nella Bella!




2 comments:

Adriane said...

Smart and sassy...yeah I would agree, that pretty much sums up Nellie...oh and adorable too!

It was nice to see you back at Rachelle's baby shower. I hope you guys are doing well :)

Katrina said...

How fun, and what a good thing for her teacher to do! I'm glad she's enjoying school so much.