Friday, November 14, 2008

Glasses for Brodey!




A couple of weeks ago, the school said Brodey might need an eye exam! Boy were they right! His eyes are horrible!! Poor thing...his glasses are thicker than mine....but it can only help right! When he was having his exam, he got excited because he "could see!" Yep, that is pretty exciting! He was a little mad when I wouldn't get him the most expensive, Nike glasses, but he had fun trying on every pair. We decided on the most flexible, blue pair we could find. He loves cleaning them with the special cloth they gave us. By the way...I am taking bets on when these lovely glasses will break......any takers??!!

1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

Poor Brodey. At least he looks great in his glasses and now he can see! I am afraid that my children will suffer similar fates. My vision is 20/20, but Will is legally blind without his glasses or contacts! I guess we will have to see who inherits whos genes!