Monday, October 6, 2008

Brodey's field trip


Look at this cute guy! Just waiting to leave
for the field trip!

My little group of guys!

Kade and Brodey searching for treasures.

Brodey digging in the dirt.

Gathering up for a picture.






Last week I went with Brodey on his field trip to Greer. We had a lot of fun! I was put in charge of four little guys...Brodey, Kade, Gary, and Garrett. They were so good! We hiked on the Butler Nature Trail, looked for certain trees and leaves, and then we ate lunch by a little stream. When we got to the lunch spot, the teachers told the kids to stay away from the water. Yah right! No one fell in...but there were lots of wet shoes. I'm glad I got to go !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures. especially with his friends. i sure miss you guys!

love, mom