Monday, June 9, 2008

Jax's 1st Birthday!


Proud Brodey and Nellie

Aaron w/ Jax

I'm so smiley because I was still in the ICU and
I hadn't seen myself yet!



Here I am thinking this is going to be another
smooth child birth! I love the "fatty Jane" look!



Shelly was there w/ me. This is before all the
fun started. I have a mental image of her standing
in the corner, looking a little scared! I think we
bonded this day...what do ya think Shelly?



9lbs. 12 ounces....20.5 inches



So chubby


Nanny w/ Jax


Jax @ 11 days old.

I can't believe Jax is 1 years old today! Time has gone by so fast and it seems like only yesterday that I was in the hospital "having fun!" He is such a funny baby. Brodey told me today that he is glad Jax is in our family and Nellie wants him to stay like a baby forever. The pictures above are of the Jax's birth.





No comments: